Sentinel For Dogs
Sentinel (milbemycin oxime/lufenuron)
Sentinel Flavor Tabs provides an exceptional option for dog lovers seeking a safe and effective approach to controlling and preventing a variety of canine parasites and infestations in their dogs and home. Both you and your dog will benefit from avoiding parasite problems before they arise. After all, it is easier and more cost-effective to prevent than to treat infections once they occur.
Rest assured with Sentinel (milbemycin oxime/lufenuron) Flavor Tabs.
- Veterinarians trust the medicine in Sentinel Flavor Tabs most for their own dogs.
- Sentinel (milbemycin oxime/lufenuron) Flavor Tabs are the only oral medicine that prevent heartworm disease and fleas.
- Sentinel (milbemycin oxime/lufenuron) Flavor Tabs provides serious protection against roundworms, hookworms and whipworms - the three most common intestinal parasites for dogs.
- Sentinel (milbemycin oxime/lufenuron) Flavor Tabs' beef-flavored tablets are eagerly accepted by most dogs.
- Convenient and safe for households with children.
2. Milbemycin oxime. Proprietary Market Research, 06/2005. Data on file. Novartis Animal Health US, Inc.
3. Data on file. Novartis Animal Health US, Inc.
4. Proprietary Market Research, 03/2008. Data on file. Novartis Animal Health US, Inc.
When you see a single flea, you may be looking at your home's total infestation because only a small percentage of the entire flea population is adult fleas. While you may see the single adult flea, that adult is only a representative of the thousands of fleas in your environment in the form of eggs or larvae. Sentinel (milbemycin oxime/lufenuron) Flavor Tabs prevent flea infestations before they occur by breaking the life cycle at both the egg and larval stages.
What you don't know about fleas can make a huge difference. For example:
- Fleas infest even in the cold winter months.
- Fleas are often waiting just outside the door.
- Fleas picked up outside the home can lead to infestations.
- All pets in a home should be on flea prevention, even if they spend all their time indoors since fleas can be carried into the home virtually every time the door opens. Once in, they can quickly latch onto your pet as their host.
Sentinel (milbemycin oxime/lufenuron) Flavor Tabs offers additional benefit in protecting your pet from heartworms. With Sentinel (milbemycin oxime/lufenuron) Flavor Tabs it's easy to show your dog how much you love them by protecting their hearts.
Almost 300,000 dogs in the U.S. are infected with heartworms each year.¹ Adult heartworms can cause heart and lung damage, even death.
Common symptoms of heartworm infestation include coughing, lack of energy, labored breathing, and weight loss. Protecting your dog's health where heartworms are concerned requires prevention.
Using a heartworm preventive like Sentinel (milbemycin oxime/lufenuron) Flavor Tabs on time every month is an exceptional approach to protect your pet and their health.
Heartworms are contracted when the infected mosquito bites your dog, releasing the heartworm larvae into your dog's bloodstream. The larvae will develop into immature worms that will then become adults which restrict the blood flow to the heart and lungs. Eventually this can lead to death.
One mosquito bite is all it takes to infect an unprotected dog. Heartworms are transmitted by mosquitoes year-round and are found in dogs that live indoors and outdoors.²
Sentinel (milbemycin oxime/lufenuron) Flavor Tabs kill heartworm larvae before clinical signs of disease occur.
Always have your dog tested for heartworms before starting a preventive regimen. Giving a preventive to a dog that is already heartworm-positive can cause further complications.
Intestinal parasites are probably not something you've ever seen, but they're still a serious threat to your dog's health.
Sentinel (milbemycin oxime/lufenuron) Flavor Tabs provides continuous protection against harmful parasites such as roundworms, hookworms¹, and whipworms such protection is critical to protecting your dog's health. After all, worms can be present at any time, even in cool climates.
Your dog is at a disadvantage with intestinal worms because the eggs of intestinal parasites can survive for years in the environment where your dog can ingest them through a variety of ways. Those eggs will gestate into larvae and then become adults that settle in your dog's intestine. Your infected dog will then pass the eggs in their feces.
Trust Sentinel (milbemycin oxime/lufenuron) Flavor Tabs to keep your dog protected from:
Roundworms are intestinal parasites that can be contracted by you and your dog. Almost all puppies are born with roundworms that they got from their mothers. They are further spread by dog ingesting infected soil or fecal matter or by eating infected animals. Symptoms of roundworms include diarrhea, vomiting, stunted growth, rough coat and/or bloated belly.
Hookworms are intestinal parasites that are painful and can be passed to you and your family. They spread through your dog ingesting infected soil, fecal matter or by the microscopic larvae penetrating through the pads of your dog's feet. Weight loss, anemia and bloody diarrhea are all common symptoms of a hookworm infestation.
Whipworms can survive in the soil for up to seven years. They spread through feces. Ingesting whipworm eggs is the most common method of transmission to dogs. Symptoms include diarrhea, anemia, dehydration and/or loss of appetite.
1. A. caninum
To order Sentinel for dogs, simply click here, choose the correct product for your pet, and quantity. Sentinel products are available here at the lowest prices online. That's guaranteed! FREE shipping is included on qualifying orders. Order before 4pm EST for same day shipping!