Advantage Flea Treatment
Most everyone is too familiar with the issues created when fleas make their home on your dog, or in your home. These tiny pests can infest both dogs, cats and invade your home all year long. Flea bites can cause discomfort for you and your pet, lead to skin infections, lead to allergic skin reactions causing irritation and can even transmit other disease-causing organisms, including tapeworms. The health of your pet and comfort of your home is at the mercy of these biting insects. So it is important to get rid of fleas as quickly as possible and prevent their return.
Bayer Animal Health created Advantage, a fast-working, month-long flea control for your pet, an exceptional solution for an age-old problem.
Advantage For Dogs & Cats
Advantage offers numerous benefits including:
- Stopping the biting of fleas in three to five minutes providing quick relief for your pet.
- Quickly kills fleas reducing the risk of secondary problems like flea allergy dermatitis and tapeworms, giving your pets relief from the continuous itching and irritation.
- Kills virtually all adult fleas (98-100%) within 12 hours, minimizing the opportunity for adult fleas to infest or lay eggs in your home.
- Kills virtually all flea larvae (99%) within 20 minutes and preventing the larvae from infesting your home.
- Kills 100% of chewing lice within one week.
- Benefits last for a full month plus application is quick and easy.
- Waterproof even when swimming or bathed.
In the last 12 years ago, millions of pet owners have used gentle, effective Advantage to combat flea infestation. Ask for Advantage Flea Control by name.
Advantage Flea For Dogs With Four Dosage Options:
- Puppies/Dogs 10 lbs. and under
- Dogs 11-20 lbs.
- Dogs 21-55 lbs.
- Dogs over 55 lbs.
- Available in 4 and 6 packs
Advantage Flea For Cats With Two Dosage Options:
- Kittens/Cats 9 lbs. and under
- Cats over 9 lbs.
- Available in 3, 4 and 6 month packs
1. Mehlhorn H: Mode of Action of Imidacloprid and Comparison with Other Insecticides (i.e., Fipronil and Selamectin) During In Vivo and In Vitro Experiments. Suppl Compend Contin Educ Pract Vet, Vol. 22, No. 4(A), pages 4-8, April 2000.
2. Mehlhorn H, Mencke N, Hansen O: Effects of Imidacloprid on Adult and Larvae Stages of the Flea Ctenocephalides felis after In Vivo and In Vitro Application: A Light-and Electron-microscopy Study. Parasitology Research, 85, pp. 625-637, 1999.
3. Data on file.
Order Advantage For Dogs and Cats
To order Advantage, simply click here, choose the correct product for your pet, and quantity. Advantage products are available here at the lowest prices online. Guaranteed! FREE shipping is included on qualifying orders. Order before 4pm PST for same day shipping!